Damp proofing floor : Wooden floor vase : Nails hardwood floor
Damp Proofing Floor
- An application of a water-resisting treatment or material to the surface of a concrete or masonry wall to prevent passage or absorption of water or moisture. Can also be accomplished by using an admixture in the concrete mix.
- Damp proofing in construction is a protective measure applied to building foundation walls to prevent moisture from passing through the walls into interior spaces.
- treatment of a surface or structure to resist the passage of water in the absence of hydrostatic pressure.
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
The damp-proof membrane has been laid raid for the PIR insulation board and concrete floor and my friendly helper Neil is fitting the damp-proof course to the outer brick skin.
Dining Room... off the kitchen
Rubber floor, damp proof course under warranty, built in study in high gloss to match the kitchen.
brazilian walnut hardwood floor
words to evacuate the dance floor
floor tile companies
wood floor sales
sanding hardwood floors
replacing hardwood floor boards
floor scrubber vacuum